Here is a list of books in ITSA library:
- Creswell, J. W. (2012). Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five approaches. Sage.
- Field, A. (2013). Discovering Statistics Using SPSS (4rd Ed.). London: Sage.
- Greene, J.C. (2007). Mixed methods in social inquiry. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. Maxwell, J. A. (2012). Qualitative research design: An interactive approach. Sage.
- Handbook of research on edcuational communications and technology (Fourth edition). Springer. Schunk, D. H. (2012). Learning theories: An educational research perspective (6th ed.) Pearson. APA Manual (6th ed).
- Machi, L. A. & McEvoy, B. T. (2012). The literature review: Six steps to success. Corwin.
- Pedhazur, E. J. (1997). Multiple regression in behavioral research: Explanation and prediction (3rd ed.). Orlando, FL: Harcourt Brace College Publishers.
- Prasad, P. (2005). Crafting qualitative research: Working in the postpositivist traditions. ME Sharpe.
- Plano Clark, V. L. & Ivankova, N. V. (2016). Mixed methods research: A guide to the field. Sage.
- Richey, R. C., Klein, J. D., Tracey, M. W. (2011). The instructional design knowledge base: Theory, research, and practice. Routledge.
Please fill out this form to borrow any books:
Thank you for your cooperation and attention to this notice. Let us build and maintain our own library together in order to better serve ITSA members in the future.